Monday, May 27, 2002

France Day 4

May 27, 2002 - Disneyland Paris


Being from California I've gone to Disneyland a few times as a kid. Evans is from Florida so he's been to Disney World. What better way to spend our last day in Paris than to go to Euro Disney? It's kind of far out of town so we had to take a train. I'm so exited about this trip. I wish I could have brought my family here. We're all Disney nuts.



Note: The date on the photo is wrong

My favorite ride has always been what I call "The Train that Runs." You know, it doesn't walk. It's fast. Hey whatever I was only 3 when I gave it that name. :p Well Evans likes it too. When we ride we notice it's not like the one at either of our parks in the states. It's BETTER! This one runs forwards, backwards, and upside down. WOW what a thrill!

This park has Star Tours, It's a Small World, and Indiana Jones. They are all different from Disneyland and Evans says they are all different from his park too. So far it sounds like Disney World is also different from Disneyland. I want to see his someday. Who knows. Maybe I'll get to see it with him and he can come see my Disneyland.



1 comment: