Sunday, December 19, 2004

Home and Disneyland!

I decided it was finally time for Eric to see MY home. As soon as we get off the plane we notice a strong scent of sour grapes which Eric would tease me about for years to come. My parents were awesome enough to let us stay with them. That is until we all go to Disneyland! Woohoo! I'm always excited for that. It's more than that though. Eric is from Florida so he's only been to Disneyworld. I've also yet to see California Adventure since it opened after I left for the Army.


It's just how I remember it. I went on about this snail with glassed who drank my pepsi when I was 2 years old. He did! So we had to watch the electric parade again so I would point out the culprit. Well... my bad... I think it's a turtle.


NOT THE POINT! He totally drank my pepsi. I distinctly remember taking a sip, having it be half full, then my mom offering it to the snail-turtle. When I looked again there was nothing but ice! My mom insists she drank it, but I was 2. I'd totally remember if that happened.

On a different note. I am so very homesick. It was different in the army because I knew my tour would end, and I'd go home. Except I didn't. I went off and started my new life. I love my husband and wouldn't change that for anything in the world. It's natural to be homesick. I get that. It's just a hard adjustment. It was so very nice to be with both my husband AND my parents. My heart actually feels lighter right now. I am a very happy girl.

Eric loved Disneyland. It's different and he likes his better, but we both agree Disney Paris might be on the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment